tirsdag 18. november 2008

And I quote: Does anybody ever get life right?

What do I do? I am simply multitasking my way to world domination. What inspires me? Music, nighttime, Jeezy, Holy Bible, M.I.A, bad clothes, 80´s and people in bars. Why do I do what I do? Because if I won´t I  don´t and because the world needs more peace and love. How did I get where I am today? By airplane. What´s my motto? Tomorrow there will be daylight. As a child I wanted to be a fashion designer. What I would like to change about the world: Save all the monkeys and start all over again. My current battle: School. My most-prized posessions: my Jesus candles, blue heart necklace and my dads old vinylplayer. My favourite film: Cinderella. My favourite brand: Acne. What´s my vice? Grorudpalme and Facebook. My favourite swearword: Satan. My favourite song: I am on your side, it`s taking me a long time....

Ingen kommentarer: