onsdag 10. september 2008

It´s very easy, gettin cynical that is.















Musikk and me sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!
Hand in hand y´know. What´s a dope ass beat though?

You Need To Listen!

Consumer music:

Justice vs Simian New Mobile Disco - We Are Your Friends
Mylo - Mars Needs Women
Annie - I Know Your Girlfriend Hates Me
N.E.R.D - Spazz
Girl Talk - Once Again
Dragonette - I Get Around (Midnight Juggernauts remix)
Ms. Dynamite - Dy-Na-Mi-Tee
Britney Spears - Piece Of Me (Bimbo Jones Remix)
Cicada - Electric blue
NAS Feat Keri Hilson - Hero
Adam Tensta - They Wanna Know
Kissy Sell Out - Harriet
Cunninlynguists - Lynguistics
Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah
M.I.A - Boyz
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go
Slagsmålsklubben - His Morning Promenade
Burial - Archangel
Loose Cannons - Why You
Talib Kweli - Black Girl Pain
Røyksopp - Rainbow Stylin
Aim - Northwest
Lo-Fi-Fnk - Wake Up
4Hero - Hold It Down
Usher - Dat Girl Right There
Kanye West Feat Lil Wayne - Flashing Lights Remix
The Ting Tings - Great DJ
Fonzerelli vs Tiesto - Moonlight Party
Madonna Feat Paul Oakenfold - Give It To Me
Kitsune - Drugs In My Body
Familjen - Det Snurrar I Min Skalle
The Delays - Lost In A Melody
Lupe Fiasco - Little Weapon
Andy Caldwell - Warrior
M.I.A vs Kissy Sell Out - Bucky Done Gun
Russian Futurists - Sentiments vs Syllables
Kelis - Handful
Moonflowers - Where Are You
Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
Ian Carey - Keep On Rising
Cutcopy - Hearts On Fire
Pakito - You Wanna Rock
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar

I´ll help lower the risk.



Ingen kommentarer: