fredag 26. september 2008

Musicmoment And Autumn In My Head

Pete Yorn - On Your Side
Editors - Push Your Head Towards The Air
Smith And Mighty - Same
Burial - Archangel
Sigurd Ros - Glosoli
Weekend Players - Best Days Of Our Lives
Band Of Horses - Detlef Schrempf
Xiu Xiu - I Luv The Valley Oh
Miracle Fortress - Hold Your Secrets To Your Hears
The Album Leaf - Writings On The Wall
Chicago - Baby Please Don´t Go
Weekend Players - Jericho
Paulo Nutini - Autum
Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek
Mylo - Need You Tonight
Rigmor - Blue Balloon
Christel Alsos - Too Much
Andy Williams - Moon River
Frou Frou -  Let Go
Lamb - Gabriel
Thom Yorke - Black Swan
Jose Gonzales - Crosses
The National - Daughters Of The Soho Riots
Zero7 - Destiny
Alice Russel - Hurry On Now
....Damn me, I can´t stop listing songs..
Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep (Remix)
Incubus - Dig
Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It
Kate Havnevik - New Day
Sia - Breathe Me
Foo Fighters - On The Mend
The Twilight Sad - And She Would Darken The Memory
The Arcade Fire - In The Backseat
Røyksopp - Sparks
Little Dragon - Twice
...I just stopped.






Ingen kommentarer: